Full-service, turnkey contract manufacturing; supporting the fabrication of thousands of metal, sheet metal, and plastic products.
- Full Suite of Haeger and PEMSERTER Machinery
- Fast and Efficient Hardware Operations
- Thousands of Hardware Options
- Adaptable Assembly Capabilities to Requirements
- Turnkey Mechanical Assembly, from Parts to Product
About Mechanical Assembly
Mechanical assembly includes both the hardware outfit of the product and its assembly from parts to final product.
Once parts have been cut, formed, and welded - or more frequently, in tandem with these other steps, hardware is fitted to the parts per their blueprint callout. Machine screws, nuts, and bolts are all installed by a hydraulic hardware press. If these parts are pending any powder coat finishing, their threads are masked with caps and plugs to protect their final fit.
After parts leave finishing and are ready for final assembly, they may be outfitted with other hardware such as rivets, hinges, handles, and even electronics as required.