Sheet Metal Fabrication
Fast, repeatable, and automated production on state-of-the art Amada laser & punch press cutting equipment. Our facility is optimized for medium to high volume manufacturing.
- State-of-the-Art Laser/Punch Press Technology
- Automated Loaders for 24/7 Cutting Production
- Cutting Capabilities up to 0.25" Material Thickness
- Accurate Ram Systems Designed for Repeatability
- Forming Capabilities up to 10 Feet in Length
- 2D & 3D Scanning for Quality Assurance
About Sheet Metal Fabrication
Sheet metal fabrication typically begins by cutting flat stock sheet metal to specification. First batch parts are quality checked by trained team members on Fabrivision imaging systems to verify parts are good and meet requirements.
Once cut, parts are broken out from the sheet, then referred to as a skeleton, and moved onto the next process.
Sheet metal is bent, or formed, from two dimensions to three by the use of hardened steel tools and dies which, when forced together with hydraulic power, form the sheet metal to shape and exact angle.