In our 55,000-square-foot facility, we use proprietary processes and the latest technology to offer design support, cutting, fabrication, welding, powder coating, silk screening, and mechanical assembly. And we build in quality checks at every step of the process.
We help bring your vision to life
Our engineering and design department works with a variety of software platforms (including Solid Works and Adobe Illustrator). Our goal is to suggest options to help solve your manufacturing challenges such as design and material utilization which saves time and money.
Your engineering people are design visionaries. Our engineering people are production visionaries. Bring all of those heads together, and you have a team that can create and manufacture anything you envision…on time, on budget, and per specification. Our key staff members have more than 100 years of combined experience in the field. To go with that, we have consulted on hundreds of designs, suggesting modifications that lead to substantial time and cost savings—sometimes, cutting both factors in half.
|We offer expertise in Solid Works and a variety of other software platforms.|
|We offer 100+ years of experience in production engineering design.|
- State-of-the-art press brakes allow us to hold tight tolerances.
- We offer a wide range of precision press brakes up to 10 ft.
- Hybrid drive system engineered for low energy consumption.
- Unique design requires less hydraulic fluid than conventional machines.
- Highly accurate ram is capable and repeatable.
|We are ISO 9001: 2015 Certified and UL listed.|
|We use 3D Fabrivision laser inspection to validate all parts and measurements.|
|We perform multi-point quality checks of every project.|
- We use state-of-the-art cutting technology.
- Our equipment repeatability and reliability is at top of industry standards.
- We offer two punch/4kw laser combination machines equipped with tower material loaders with lights out capabilities.
- We also offer a 4kw laser equipped with a tower material loader with lights out capabilities.
- For punch only products we offer a 51-station turret punch press.
- These systems are set up for mass production, cutting over 300,000 pieces per month.
|We offer repeatability of +/- .002 inches, which exceeds the industry standard.|
|We are automated, offering 24/7 production capability.|
|We use 2D and 3D scanning to measure flat and 3-dimensional parts.|
- The latest Haeger and Pemserter machines ensure fast, turnkey hardware operations.
- Select from a huge assortment of hardware—and if we don’t have it in stock, we'll get it for you within 24 hours.
|We inspect all product lots multiple times before shipment.|
|We use digital force gauges, binary testing and other inspection tools to validate installation.|
|We establish a targeted rejection rate of less than 1%.|
We utilize every tool in our arsenal to provide the best in welding technology.
- Standard MIG and TIG welding, stud welding, and spot welding.
- Cutting-edge robotic weld cells, which offer more precision while decreasing lead times by up to 80%.
- All stainless steel welding requirements go through a passivation process.
- All UL Listed products meet TIG welding standards for watertightness and structural stability.
|We inspect all welds for size, penetration, and customer specifications.|
|We meet or exceed all AWS guidelines and standards.|
|We maintain a rigorous welder selection process, with continuous training.|
Powder Coating, Silk Screen & Finish
We have a 7,500-square-foot powder coating and finishing department featuring a conveyor line set up for mass production, a Nordson application booth, and a five-stage wash line.
- Five-stage wash line for the ultimate in material preparation.
- We offer a wide variety of standard color choices, and can create or match custom colors.
- We can produce your color within a week.
|We titrate our tanks daily to make sure the chemicals are in balance in the washing system.|
|We run a data logger to ensure accuracy of the oven, speed, temperature, and cure time.|
|We measure thickness electronically to ensure parts are properly protected.|
|We offer a pencil hardness test to measure coating durability.|
We combine the latest equipment with substantial experience to offer full silk screen capabilities. We can silk screen your products with your logo, graphics, or other information; importantly, silk screen creates a strong, durable bond for all graphics. We match custom colors.
|We control all artwork in-house, and can work with you on revisions.|
|We implement revision control of all artwork and documents.|
Foam in Place Gasket
Foam in Place Gasket
Our gaskets are made from durable self-skinning polyurethane that can be installed directly to metal, powder coated parts, or stand alone.
- Our foam in place gaskets are a fraction of the cost of die cut gaskets.
- Our foam in place gaskets offer superior performance in memory and function.
- We offer three densities.
- Our foam in place gaskets are seamless and continuous, preventing leakage or failure.
|Our repeatability and automation allow us to produce hundreds of gaskets per hour.|
|We store all gasket chemicals and materials in a temperature controlled environment.|
|We use a durometer test for gasket density.|
Yes, we do fabrication and manufacturing. But we also do assembly, saving you production steps. Unexpected for a metal fabrication shop? Yes…but that’s precisely the point. If you need a ground wire, or a specific label, or any other number of assembly requirements, no problem. You get a finished product, because we can add assembly into our production line—saving you from adding it as a separate step.
|We create detailed instructions from original design drawings.|
|We perform multiple tests for form, fit and function before shipment.|
|We manufacture hardware components in-house, which allows us quality control for full turnkey assembly.|
We offer precision routing of plastic, metal, wood and foam. With quick setup and ultra-precision, our routing is ideal for both manufacturing and rapid prototyping. Ultra-precise capabilities make our router perfect for all types of cutting.
|Flexible: Cuts a variety of materials, from hard metals to soft foam.|
|Versatile: Cuts in three dimensions.|
|Adaptable: Oscillating knife head for soft materials such as gaskets.|
|Adjustable: Cutting envelope of 7” x 60” x 120”|